We care about your security in the network.
That shortened link can be problematic. It does not comply with our Terms of Service and/or his redirect (source) has been reported as a suspicious link that may lead to dangerous/suspicious content.
This may be due to the URL:
- - was reported by any black-list service
- - was reported as a suspicious link
- - has more than one redirect
- - has been shortened more than once
- - has been broken (404, etc.)
- - was reported as potentially malicious / spam etc.
- - has a content that we do not accept (porn, violence etc.)
- - does not comply with our Terms of Service
We suggest to not open that URL
Or you can continue at your own risk if you understand the threat: