QR Codes - Global Settings for Team
In Cutt.ly, you can set your predefined styles for QR codes for each team, so you don't have to change settings each time, and all generated QR codes in a specific team will be created according to the set styles.
1. To set predefined styles for a team, go to the selected team.
2. Navigate to the team settings by clicking on "Team settings."
3. Next, go to the "QR Codes settings" section.
4. You will be redirected to a page where you can easily set your styles for QR codes generated in the specific team where you're editing these settings.
5. After configuring your styles, colors, and shapes, click the "Save" button to save your changes.
6. From now on, every generated QR code in that specific team will be created according to these styles.
Note: For the main dashboard, there are separate settings in the "Edit account" section.
Find out more about the options available in your subscription plan here: Cuttly pricing and features