How to add alternative redirects for mobile links?
You can add alternative redirects for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, and additional redirect alternatives for devices other than laptops and desktops.
To add alternative short link redirects for mobile devices - you should:
1. Log in to your Cuttly account.
2. Go to the list of short links in your dashboard.
3. Click the button for adding alternative redirects for the selected short link.
4. The screen for adding alternative redirects will open, where you can add alternative redirections for mobile devices for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and additional redirects for any other system on mobile devices. After you have completed alternative redirects, save your changes. You can add all or only selected alternative redirects. After adding them, you can delete and modify them.
5. Now, when someone opens a short link on a mobile device with the selected system, the link will be redirected to the added alternative source link.
Find out more about the options available in your subscription plan here: Cuttly pricing and features
How to create short link with Cuttly?
How to copy short link with Cuttly?
How to change short link alias (name) with Cuttly?
How to set UTM parameters with Cuttly?
How to set a password to open short link with Cuttly?
How to add alternative redirects for mobile links with Cuttly?
How to change the source URL in a short link?
How to set up link analytics counting by unique clicks?
How to change the link title displayed in the dashboard?
How to set link redirect expiration?
How to set a pixel for a short link?
Link rotation - how to set A/B/C test for a short link?
How to generate the QR code for short link?
How to remove short link?
How to share a short link on social media?