How to set a password to open short link?
You can set a password for a short link. The link for which the password will be set can be opened only after entering the password.
To set a password for a short link:
1. Log in to your Cuttly account.
2. Go to the list of short links in your dashboard.
3. Click the button to set the password for the selected short link.
4. The password setting screen will open, enter your own password and save the changes.
5. Now, when someone opens a short link - they will have to enter the password to be redirected to the target link.
Find out more about the options available in your subscription plan here: Cuttly pricing and features
How to create short link with Cuttly?
How to copy short link with Cuttly?
How to change short link alias (name) with Cuttly?
How to set UTM parameters with Cuttly?
How to set a password to open short link with Cuttly?
How to add alternative redirects for mobile links with Cuttly?
How to change the source URL in a short link?
How to set up link analytics counting by unique clicks?
How to change the link title displayed in the dashboard?
How to set link redirect expiration?
How to set a pixel for a short link?
Link rotation - how to set A/B/C test for a short link?
How to generate the QR code for short link?
How to remove short link?
How to share a short link on social media?